Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Life is Good

What a wonderful, crazy week I've had.  I am at a loss for words to convey the range of emotion I've experienced this week.
Little Angel

In the same week my son's firstborn came into this world, and my husband's father had a stroke.
In the same week I cried great tears at the sight of my first grandchild, and cried tears on the phone telling my daughter that we were following an ambulance carrying my father in law to the hospital.

While everyone is well, I am emotionally spent. Thank you Lord for knitting and coffee. Thank you Lord for Your Word that guides me through the paths of life.  Thank you Lord for friends and family that support us and cheer us on.  Thank you Lord for Your grace that leaves me wiggle room when I'm a mess.
Thank you Lord Jesus!

Quiet moment with my wonderful husband
We have so much to be thankful for, in all things, give thanks!