Sunday, December 6, 2020

Now, where was I?

 


In the last several weeks I finished these Merino gloves.  They're made with handspun yarn - made from roving that came in my Paradise Fibers club shipment a few years ago.  The two colors are Cyan and Dresden. Wow, fancy huh?  

This is a simple two-ply sport weight yarn and the pattern is from an old issue of Interweave Knits; my go-to glove pattern.  Hands down (no pun intended).  



I am almost finished with some lovely egg-yolk yellow socks with a pattern that I've scrapped together.  More later! 

I am really getting the sweater mo-jo again, now that's its cold here in the deep south.  We only have about 2 months of winter so about the time I'm ready to make sweaters, it's time to put them up in the closet. But I frogged a black cardigan I made with lion-brand acrylic. Just enough to test knit a pullover raglan from my favorite sweater pattern.  That will also be in an upcoming post.  

SPINNING

I finished this spinning project a couple of weeks ago.  This picture does not do it justice!  

It's sparkly and deep and rich.  Perfect Purple.