What I'm knitting ~
I have been working on a gray raglan pullover since last fall. Here are the before and after photos. It feels so good to be nearly done!
I'm also knitting a short sleeve little black sweater with some yarn given to me through someone throwing away their mom's yarn after she passed! I could not let it go to waste. The gray in the above sweater came from the same place. The stuff must be 30 years old. But with a good washing, the yarn is soft and very easy to knit.
What I'm spinning ~
I bought some colorful cotton last year when Buchanan Fibers was going out of business. It is much easier to spin cotton from a rolag. Trust me on this. The spindle came from Hipstrings and is by far my favorite spindle for cotton spinning.
Here is what's being plied from the Malabrigo braid. It is a joy to spin.
What I'm reading ~
My friend's neighbor recently got rid of boxes of books; here are some of them. I love to try new authors so I'm enjoying Kathy Reichs' debut novel, "Deja Dead". Such and easy read and at over 500 pages, it has to be good for me to stick with it! This is where the TV show Bones came from.
Home & Garden ~
We had a fence installed several months ago. I've dreamed of having a fence since we moved here in 2015. This has been a game changer! The yard feels completely different and much more private.





