Not today. Why? I seemed to have left my darning needle in an extra suitcase that I took with me to Guatemala. I'm sure the suitcase is at church somewhere, but the darning needle is definitely not in my knitting bag. Doggone-it!! Rats!
So at least I got some eagerly snapped pictures this morning, before I went out for the day. Here's why you block a sweater, and I didn't do a good job, by the way, so please don't pass judgment. (At least I blocked it!)
So, when I go out again, I'll pick up another darning needle and finish this thing.
I've also been busy this week in the garden. The Nashville flood nearly took away all my little garden. The lettuce and spinach survived but I lost most of the improved soil surrounding the plants and pretty much all the top layer of soil.
I also planted some melons and peppers in the garden and added a little row of marigolds to keep away the pests. Funny how that works! A few flowers, so to speak, can really keep the bad things at bay. A few kind words, a thoughtful act, or even a prayer lifted on someone's behalf, can really make a difference!