Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Post Script


I just had to update the blog with this important announcement!  I made the knitting-needle-roll-up-thingy in just a few hours after I had posted the last entry.

Isn't it the cutest?  And as life hands you little clarifications in the most random ways,  I realized I only have one pair of size 4 straights and about a hundred size 7 and 8s.  And just to make me feel even more unorganized, I found that I have zero pairs of size 4 DPNs!  That was so hard for me to believe until today when I stopped by Hobby Lobby to pick up a set.  They were sold out!  Now it makes sense.  That has probably been the case every time I've tried to buy size 4s.  I'll  bet the stores were out the last time I tried, and I just opted to buy another size to improvise (did that just rhyme?).  Like buying skim milk when you really want 2%.  Compromise.

So after my haircut this afternoon, I hope to grab a set in the greater Nashville area, before the snow sets in.  I'm starting a pair of kids cabled mittens!