As I piece together the panels and tuck away the stray ends of thread, I begin to think about my next project, and my pea-sized brain overloads. So many projects, so much yarn, and only one thing can be worked on at a time.
So I daydream about what my next project will be. I know who/what's in the running. I could make the Almost-Mountain Dew scarf for my hubby. Or...finish the socks I was working on in the summer......or start some cute little sweater. With all the rain, there's lots to imagine and plan.
I have been spinning the new silk hankies and they are lovely. I will take them to our upcoming spinning meeting which will be a tie-dye session.
This is really a true ecru color - not white.
Lately as the G-8 summit and other UN meetings are taking place I am reminded of Jer. 29:7 that says to pray for the city where you are, for in it's welfare, you will have welfare. We must pray for our leaders; those in authority where we work and every level of government. It behooves us to lift them up; for wisdom, insight and integrity in all that they deal with. Amen?