When you start a blog, you get an automatic voice - a chance to vent about whatever is bothering you, until that is, you find out that the person you may want to vent about could read your blog. Or tweet, or facebook post. I hear in the news about people who get in trouble for making public something that is supposed to remain private. But wasn't that the reason for all these venues? To say what's on your mind? But news travels fast.
I have something on my mind tonight that I'm just dying to say. And I can't. Something that is a major source of irritation to me on a regular basis. And yet, propriety keeps me from putting it out there. And I know what you're going to say. "Go to the person and tell them what's bothering you." Well, that is so out of the question, it's not funny. So, instead of getting this thing off my chest, I'm going to make the segue-way to the bust increases in my sweater. Ha ha!

Knitting helps me hold my tongue. I put my energy into this beautiful sweater and its bust shaping. Increase one stitch now on each side every 5th round, three times.
I keep track by making three columns of 5 marks each. When I commence a round, I check mark the row, and know that it's the row I'm working ON. Not the one I'm finished with or the one I'm about to do. That is very important in knitting, believe it or not. You have to know exactly where you
are at all times.

Incidentally, I weigh myself every day. I keep track of where I am constantly so that if I put on a pound over the weekend, I can get it under control right away. That works best for me.
At work, when I get overwhelmed with my 'to do list', I sort of do this little self talk. Where was I? What was I about to do? What do I HAVE to do next? Just like knitting and weight control, it's very important to know where I am right now. :-)