When Monday rolls around, we all sigh and head back to work, which is even harder after a holiday weekend. But today I had a few extra things on my plate (so to speak) and I knew my hours would be fewer due to an office training session in the first part of the day. The session went well and was fruitful; I work at a law firm and it's important to keep track of documents, calls, etc. in case you're asked about them. After the session, I headed back to my desk, trying to get back into the swing of things, sorting out what needed to be done first. Then the UPS guy brought a stack of boxes: 6 brand new monitors and one of them was for ME! No way was I going to get anything done until I had hooked up my new monitor. What a nice surprise! Gweyn in the office next to mine had a little trouble, and I gave her a hand. She and I both had to shed our high heels to hook up the wires, but it was worth it!(That's it up there - 21.5 inches wide.)
I really had to double up my efforts at getting work done, mentally negotiating how long each task would take.
This weekend I finished the blue hat, and tossed it in the dryer this morning to get a little fluffy going on.
What a pretty little thing, and my daughter assured me that navy is "so in" right now. Praise be!
I did some spinning over the weekend but have reached the end of what's carded. I may spin a little of the gray I bought from Marty at the last meeting.