![]() |
| Downton Castle |
SPINNING
The cashmere I bought is completely spun (all on my new Bosworth spindle) and plied on my wheel. It is the softest yarn I've ever spun, and truly lives up to its reputation. If you're a spinner and have never tried cashmere, I highly recommend it. Worth every penny!
| BANJO cashmere |
![]() |
| Pure White Angora |
GARDENING
Today I bought my seeds for the garden, and scored on the selection. I think Home Depot had just put them all out, because every single variety was there to be had!
![]() |
| Dreaming of Spring |
Hopefully tomorrow I'll get out in the dirt for a while and at least plant some lettuce and kale. I'm ready to be outside again! And I want to spruce up the front yard and beds before Easter. I am imagining my our first Easter egg hunt, at least for Instagram purposes!


