I'm eating leftover chicken soup and knowing that there will be a lot more chicken soup in the months ahead. Fall is nearly here and today has been super lovely. So lovely that this morning, I cleaned up the floor of my knitting area in the garage and stashed my stash!

It always feels like I have so much more, but really, that's all there is. I have some undyed fleece(s), and a little dyed wool yet to be carded.
Which brings me to the reason for all this stash. The reason for the spinning is the knitting.

The Macy's Gray blanket is still in progress, but I've also made great strides (no pun intended) on the DYFLWD socks.

My son and DIL came over last night and left today for Chattanooga. I'm so glad they came; it was impromptu but easily a very fun time. We're all watching cooking shows of late so we watched a Julia Child video that was hilarious. I love her!

We had breakfast here on the table this morning and I just had to share the little "leftovers" runner I made on my loom last year. And the apples are from my apple tree!!
Fall is coming soon, I tell you, so just get ready.