Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Don't Hold Your Breath
Just because things appear one way, doesn't necessarily mean that's the way they are or the way they'll stay. For a short period of time, a little more than 24 hours, I've had nothing on the needles. I have tried to remember if there is something, anything, anywhere that I have started to knit and put aside. I am not kidding when I tell you there is absolutely nothing on the needles right now. For REAL! Nothing waiting to be finished. And I can't find a shred of inspiration. Pooh.
So I am thinking about as fast as all the little mice in my brain can pedal; trying to come up with something to start. I have a couple of ideas but I'm just not convinced yet. One is this hat from Fossil with ear flaps, white with cables and the ear flap ties are braids like an Indian girl. Lovely in solid white. (That's behind door number one!)
Still thinking about the other possibilities. What might possibly be behind doors #2 and 3.
It could be because I'm really preoccupied with something. I have some special company coming in tomorrow. To say that I'm happy would be an understatement. I'm giddy. We've grocery shopped this evening and I made arrangements to be off work tomorrow afternoon in order to be home before they get here. I'm also off Friday. PTL! So I'm just gonna have to sit down with a good book tonight before bed and try to concentrate on Agatha Christie's Murder at the Vicarage. She's a very good writer by the way.
Also, I've noticed that guy DaVinci paints pretty good, too. I like the one with the girl smiling.
