Monday, March 7, 2011
Look what came in the mail!
In spite of the fact that I haven't felt good for several days now, I am well enough to post a quick blog with my new yarn selections from YOTM Club. These are the prettiest purples I've ever seen! (the photos don't do justice on this dreary day)
I had just said to my hubby as I opened the bag today that I may just switch to another club, since the selections hadn't quite resurrected the dead for me. Or even charged my battery. They really haven't inspired me much at all , up until now, that is.
Oh boy are they beautiful. Purples that are pretty, not Barney-ish. And fibers that look so lovely and soft! What a treat!
I will be taking a quick trip Friday and Saturday with my husband to go check on my FIL, and I am anxious to try these yarns out on the drive over there.
If I play my cards right, I'll get to ......go to, .........wait for it.........Earth Guild in Asheville! Crescendo, cymbals crashing, bass violins making all kinds of racket! Do I love that store or what? I hope to get a new bobbin or two for my Kromski Symphony. I only have three and it's impossible to make a three play onto a bobbin when all three are taken up with singles, ready to be plied.
If there are two things that can cheer me up quickly, they would be yarn and yarn stores. Oh baby, and I really need a little lift. Just what the doctor ordered. And while we're at it, here is the set of Clover Bamboo 4s I finally picked up at Bliss Yarns last week. Isn't She Lovely? Isn't She Wonderful?