(this photo is not color enhanced in any way - just turned out that way at dusk on Sunday!)
Today is St. Patrick's Day and I've got a good idea what lots of you are doing tonight. (You've already told me!) I, on the other hand, am having coffee. I'm sure St. Patrick would get start at how we celebrate his life today! (LOL)
Anywho....this is where I change the subject back to knitting and spinning, avoiding altogether the serious loss I suffered last year with my brackets (NCAA). This year I am just having fun with them. :-0
It seems reasonable to say that I am a novice at most everything I do, but I enjoy the learning curve - it's exciting to learn something new, and the joy of discovery is what makes life fun, don't you think? I have made some choices about my life for the next year and I'm looking forward to a little sabbatical. My kids (all four now) will be in town this coming year, as far as I know, and I can't wait to spend some really quality time with them before they move on to 'greener' (think $$) pastures.
(This is my wisteria in full bud. Can't wait for the blooms.)
It has been a long, cold winter and the thoughts of spring are a welcome change!!
We kind of dodged a bullet this past week. A car accident on a busy, major interstate left us with the potential of having to buy a new car which we DO NOT have the money for. Instead we got the stellar news today that the car can be fixed and I am eternally grateful to the mechanic and the lady at our insurance office for working together for our common good! Hallelujah!
