Sunday, March 14, 2010

Life Goes On


Since my last post had no pictures, I'll make up for it tonight. Sunday night, back to work in the morning.
I had a very good weekend and just finished one of my favorite sandwiches; a tuna melt. With a sugar free cranberry lemonade!

I have gotten some really good cloud pictures so that's where I'll start. The one above is from my cell phone; grocery store parking lot.

I understand that the blue sky is not actually blue but it appears that way for scientific reasons. I like it anyway.

My friends came over Saturday night to watch a movie so I did some cooking on Saturday. I made some homemade rye pizza for my husband who's counting calories (doctor's orders) and I made some potato soup and brownies for me and the girls. We also had salad, cheese & crackers and wine. Strong coffee at the end to keep us awake through an almost 4 hour movie.

Proofing the yeast and adding the flour.
Ready to heat and eat when hubby got home. Then Potato Soup and Cocoa brownies with Fudge Frosting for the girls!



And while we watched our movie, I knitted the back waist band for the Deep Purple Pullover. Two short sleeves are finished.

And I finished spinning and plying a bobbin of silk - so very pretty.
My daughter and her husband joined us for lunch today - they spent some time with friends and his family so we only saw them for a short time this afternoon, but it was worth it! I love my kids! My husband had to go back to work this evening so I watched a little TV and will hit the treadmill soon enough. I am helping him do some things with his business and I think I've got a good lead on someone to help with his website. It needs some updating and my son is pretty wrapped up with school, church, work and a serious girlfriend. Life is going by so fast!