Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ancient Paths

This is what the LORD says: "Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. Jeremiah 6:16
I am at a crossroads for sure and when I saw this Bible verse on someone's facebook page yesterday, I had to copy and save it. What a comfort to find a good way, walk in it, and find rest for your souls.
As Easter draws near, I pray that you will find rest for your soul, no matter what you are facing. He died so that we might live, and live abundantly. Bless you!

I got blessed today, by these beautiful flowers. Someone thought today was my last day, but I'm leaving April 30, a month to go. But the flowers were no mistake. I was tickled pink over these lovely daisies. There must be 40 of them!

I have completed the last toe of the socks and will begin the heels. I am sooo ready to be done with these things. I am pleased though at how they turned out. The countdown is on! Soon I'll have something else to post besides these Leroy Brown socks!!!!