
The Masters is coming up and everyone is recognizing the signs that spring is here. Beautiful days for golf, beautiful days for cutting the grass, beautiful days for flowers to bloom. My yard is brimming with these little flowers, all over the place. The shrubs are in full bloom.

I am so happy with my little home. Lots of quotes say there's no place like home and I believe its true. We love our house, our street, our town. I am so thankful for all I have; some people are not as fortunate as I am, and I recognize that. We live in a wonderful land, with freedoms and possibilities too numerous to count.

I spent some time last night picking up the stitches for the heels in both socks and they look mah-velous) to quote Billy Crystal.

I now have a VERY large hole in both socks but the stitches are safely on four small dpns, ready to be knit when I have a spare moment.
I will probably not have time to work on them at all this weekend,
maybe Sunday night. It's Easter weekend and we have guests coming to stay with us, and a big meal planned for Sunday after
church. I'm thinking almost 15 people. But I'm not afraid - I'm downright excited. I can get a lot done ahead of time, and I'm blessed with women-folk around me that are pretty skilled in the kitchen. It will be a blast to have our house filled with loved
ones!!!
I must get back to work; dear hubby is cutting the grass and I just heard the buzzer go off to let me know the sheets are ready. Have a Blessed Easter!!!!