Now, onto some knitting and spinning from the Harpeth River Spinsters. First let me say that I had no idea that the co-founder of our group, Vicki Knechtel, was the wife of Larry Knechtel. And the meetings I attented for the first several years were at Kaye's house - and Kaye bought her house from them. (Kaye and Vicki have both moved away, although Kaye did call yesterday during the meeting at Susie's to say hello to everyone; she lives in Maine now.)
Here are the pictures:
I apologize for not cropping or photo shopping anything - I know they're dark and need help but I am only now getting my programs back on my computer.
Here's what I spun:
My garden is growing pretty well, just in case you asked me, "How does your garden grow?"
Thank you, Tennessee! And thank you to the Guard-Kitty who kept all the dangerous birds from bothering me while spun this morning.