I'm learning something about our society these days, that I was not really paying attention to before. Some people are really, truly spoiled. Some people would rather criticize than look for ways to fix a problem. Personally I think it's just lazy. And the part that is unsettling for me is that the more 'religious' or 'moral' the person is, the more entitled they feel about nitpicking. Too bad.
This Macy's Gray throw is one of the all-time-easiest projects I've done. BIG needles, BIG yarn and rows that get longer and longer as you go around the circle.
Before I go, I have to show you my little friend here in my home office. The girl who replaced me at my last job highly recommended this and as odd as it looks, it's a great idea.
You use all your core muscles while watching tv or sitting at the computer. My friend had previously worked at an office that manufactured athletic products. She said everyone in the office had them and it's apparently the newest ergonomically beneficial thing!