I was just looking at the photos from my original Smitten with Knittin blog; I thought I'd share them - they are from October 2004.
I found a couple of photos of my Two Year Old's Sunday school class from around that time and realized that these kids are now in elementary school and I probably wouldn't recognize them.
I had my favorites and the little blond in the back was one of them. She was such a cutie! My daughter took these photos; she was helping me teach the class in those days and will be a wonderful mom someday, I'm sure. I think that little girl reminded me of my daughter when she was two. Hair like peach fuzz and skin so white it was almost translucent. My daughter is all grown up and married now. She's had a pretty tough week and its been really hard to listen to her cry over the phone and not be able to hug her and dry her tears like I used to.
I'm thankful she has a wonderful husband who loves her dearly and can hug her for me.
I also found some pictures of a trip she and I took to Boston the year she graduated.
We had a blast and experienced an adventure I'll never forget - subways and trains and US history out the wazoo! Like I said in the last post, I'm very rich indeed.