Here is the first piece, the arm which kind of started as a swatch/test item to see if I liked it and if the gauge would be ok. So far, so good.
I did take it with me on the trip to Atlanta and made great progress, but did not take it into the Georgia Dome. Didn't even take a purse. We had a blast, seeing Muse and then U2; both phenomenal bands.

The next day we went to IKEA in Atlantic Station and I was completely overwhelmed (the store takes up 15 acres) and inspired. It's time to make some changes 'round here, and in fact I started today. I threw out a bunch of old cloth napkins and placemats. Faded and tattered is not what I want on my table.
My daughter is coming to town today and I'm more than ready to ask her opinion about some color changes as well. Walls, napkins, etc. Thank you IKEA for some fresh inspiration.
Our fall weather should be arriving shortly, with temps dropping significantly by the end of the weekend. I have been tossing odd pieces of clothing in a bin in my closet; they will go to Goodwill soon enough.
Something else is changing right now, as well as the weather. Our president was given the Nobel Peace Prize, one of the highest honors given to any human in our society. I think he was truly humbled and said it was undeserved. It reminds me of the tremendous grace of God which we receive on a regular basis. I am so thankful that I am given the many blessings I don't deserve. Like the president, I feel unworthy of all that I have.