Now, for the long arm of the law. The second arm of the sweater is finished and I'll be starting the body next. I think the measurements are pretty close so I hope the rest goes well.1. How do you know the difference between something that you really need to let go of, and something you need to keep hoping for? Especially when the pursuit is neither bad nor good. I realize that if a thing keeps you from functioning and being normal, it should probably go. But then again, some of the most famous inventions came because someone was willing to be tenacious about something, even if it seemed ridiculous.
2. Is a blind copy (bcc) the same as a lie? (I’m serious.) I know the technical reason, but is it completely ethical? Just askin'.
I may ask my father in law. We're making a concord-like trip to see him this Thursday night. We'll only stay for a day and come back on Saturday. He's one of those kind, thoughtful people who tells it like it is, but makes you laugh while he's saying it.