After a lovely Sunday afternoon in the pumpkin patch, it was back to work on Monday.My daughter and her husband came to town for a couple of days and they really wanted to get a pumpkin so off we went. Twenty minutes waiting for a parking space later, we found some great deals on orange fall decorations.

I had spent Saturday afternoon with our kids choir, rehearsing for Christmas. Afterward I met with a friend and her two daughters at Starbucks; all are learning to knit. Here's "V" who is six, and her great knitted scarf. She's got talent and should probably be on one of those TV shows! No kidding!
We had coffee (their treat!) and it was really crowded and even smoky from the folks outside, but we didn't care! We were in our own little knitting world. Next to the fireplace on a damp, cool day in October.It must be said that my knitting is truly my addiction, along with coffee. Life is hard, at least 80 percent of the time and we must take time to do things that ease the way. I asked my husband the other night if he would say I knit all the time, and he said Yes. (That's all he said.) I was out for two days last week, two vacation days, and it soooo felt like I was being punished when I came back. Today I literally had to take my to-do list and book an appt. every thirty minutes to keep on task all day. But surprisingly, almost all of my tasks got done. AND I picked up two new clients! Hallelujah! And now, as soon as I finish my time on the treadmill, I will knit till I fall asleep.