Saturday, October 9, 2010

This is the day

Today is the kind of day we dream about in the scorching heat of the summer and the dead of winter.  A beautiful sunny day with birds chirping and families doing things together and no grass to cut.  (At least no grass to cut here in Tennessee. Its been very dry rainfall wise!)

I am pretty sure that the first day God created the earth was kind of like today.  I realized something this week.  What a wonder it was that God made the earth self-sustaining (rain, sun and moon), the plants and animals could repopulate (seeds and baby critters) and yet even the animals maintained overpopulation by the food chain.
What a wonder this all is to behold, especially on a day like today.

I finished the gradient blues from several posts ago.  Here they are.

Lots of pictures but I felt like being generous.  My week went pretty well and I'm working through some issues there and otherwise.